This utility can help you check whether the pages you specified in the selected search engine were indexed or not, and whether the data cache is available.
The program emulates the manual actions and is performed in the browser.
The verification is available for five different search engines.
You can also set up the verification options for each search engine and determine the cache size. In order to do this, you must click on the gear icon located next to the selected search engine.
In the program settings, you can specify the number of threads, the proxy, the OCR settings. All settings are identical to those in the main program, but you can customize them separately for the utility.
To get started,
- Select the search engines you want.
- Specify the links in the corresponding field.
- Configure the utility according to your requirements.
- Click the "Start" button.
- Wait until the process is executed and the report is generated.