A tool that allows you to define cms in the list of your sites. You can enable the search for specific cms, or disable unwanted ones, in the menu on the right, each cms has a “flag”, by default all cms are turned on.
For convenience, all cms have special indicators:
- means that cms is built into the program and its logic cannot be changed by the user.
- cms is macro based and can be modified by user.
- cms is macro based and can be modified by user. Checking the existence of this cms is checked on the internal page and creates an additional request when checking cms.
- type "site", made on the basis of macrosoa and can be changed.
- type "Error", serves to accelerate the verification of CMS, finding unwanted information or unsupported CMS, immediately sending to unsuccessful.
An additional request is an increase in the cms detection time. If you do not use cms that are marked with the indicator , we recommend disabling them.