The process of sorting, dubbing deletion:
- Enter links, settings, click the Sort button.
- After sorting is completed, the result can be seen in the "Result" field.
- Deleted links can be seen in the "Deleted links from the list" field.
- Information on the initial number of links, how many links were deleted and how many remain after sorting, can be seen in the status bar.
- You can copy the result from the "Result" field, or by clicking on the "Save" button.
Options in the “Dubbing/Sorting” tab:
- Leave only the domain, the links will be cropped to the domain. For example, if you specified http://site.com/directory/index.php?do=register, the link will be cut to http://site.com/.
- Delete links by domain, match in the domain name, duplicates will be deleted, only one link will remain. For example, if you specify two links http://site.com/directory/ and http://site.com/forum/topic_143.htm, because links match by domain, site.com is everywhere, only the first one will be left.
- Delete duplicate links, only links that are identical will be deleted, for example two links are indicated http://site.com/forum/topic_143.htm, only one will remain. But if the links were http://site.com/forum/topic_143.htm and http://site.com/directory, then two links will remain, none will be deleted.
- Black, previously a list in chapter two, we examined the black list, it is in it that the interaction occurs in each field there is a detailed instruction.