You can disable the cms which are not currently used or which increase testing time of internal pages.
For disable the cms off, untick it and then save the changes by pressing “Save settings”.
For the sake of convenience, all the cms are marked by the certain indicators:
- cms is built-in, so the logic can’t be changed by a user.
- cms is macros-based so the logic can be changed by a user
- The cms is tested at internal page by adding addition search (additional get request). Additional search increases the time of cms specification. Additional search increases the time for check cms.
- type “site”, macros-based so the logic can be changed by a user.
- тип "Ошибка", служит для ускорения проверки CMS, находя нежелательную информацию или неподдерживаемые CMS, сразу отправляя в неуспешные.