In addition to the standard settings, you can also configure the global ones, such as proxy, OCR, number of threads. To do this, click on the "Settings” button, in the lower right corner and configure the utility for your tasks just like in the standard interface of the Xneolinks program.
By default, the settings are inherited from the main program, but they can be configured independently in this utility and remain that way.
You can specify several different search engines simultaneously by selecting the corresponding checkboxes. The logic of multithreading is arranged so that each thread runs a separate search system. All requests will be processed alternately.
- Delay before connecting, in seconds. This is an additional time after switching to a new page in search engines; necessary to create the effect of a real page visit.
- Remove links by domain / Remove same links. Those are two mutually exclusive options; only one of them can be selected. The procedure will be performed after the data has been collected.
- Start the run after collecting results. That can be executed right after the data has been collected, by enabling the option and selecting the project from the list. As a result, the project with all its settings will be loaded, except for the database (instead, the search results will be shown).
- Interim report, every N minutes. This option allows you to follow the progress of execution.
Additionally, the utility supports a search query builder. You can specify "footprints" and "keywords " in a query. For example,
sports football hockey
After clicking the "Add" button, you will get the following list of queries:
inurl: forum sport inurl: forum football inurl: forum hockey
The keywords will be added to each of the footprints, creating unique combinations.
Macros also serve to create structures; currently 3 types of macros are supported:
- %rand%, generates random numbers from 1 to N.
- %rand(A..Z)%, generates a random letter from a to z, if the number of generations is more than the number of letters, the letters aa to zz will be enumerated, from aaa to zzz.
- %rand(А..Я)%, generates a random letter from a to z, if the number of generations is more than the number of letters, the letters а to я (russian language), from ааа to яяя will be sorted.
Indicate requests, substitute the necessary macro for each. Then indicate the number of options that you want to generate and click on the "Add" button.